- Q: What is eStatements?
An eStatement is an electronic version of your statement. You can view and print your statement right from your computer. Avoid the wait for traditional mail and end clutter of paper.
- Q:What’s the difference between viewing my account activity online and my electronic statement (e-statement)?
Both your online account activity and your electronic statements show your transactions and are free of charge. However, your online account activity also shows all of your recent and pending transactions for the past 90 days. Your e-statement is an exact replica of your monthly paper statement that you receive by postal mail. It includes transactions from a set period of time (a statement period) but does not include your pending transactions.
- Q:Is there a difference between my e-statement and my paper statement?
No, there is no difference. Legally, your e-statement must be identical to your paper statement.
- Q:Is there a fee for e-statements?
There is no fee to receive e-statements.
- Q: How do I request to no longer receive paper statements?
When you choose to receive e-statements, you no longer receive paper statements by postal mail.
- Q: Do I need special software to view my e-statement?
The statements will be in PDF format so you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader on your Internet browser. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download it for free. In addition to viewing your e-statement online, you may also save it or print it.
- Q:How do I save my statements on my computer?
To save your statement to your computer, click Save a copy in the Adobe toolbar.
If you do not have Adobe Reader on your Internet browser, you can download it for free. In addition to saving your e-statement online, you may also print it.
- Q:How do I print my e-statement?
To print your statement from Adobe Acrobat, click the printer icon in the Adobe toolbar.
If you do not have Adobe Reader on your Internet browser, you can download it for free. In addition to printing your e-statement, you may also save it.
- Q: Whom do I contact if I still have questions about e-statements?
Please contact online banking customer support via phone, e-mail.
- Q: How do I subscribe for eStatements?
You can submit a written request at any of our branches.
- Q: What if I change my email address?
In order to continue receiving the eStatement, you need to notify us of your email address change.
- Q: When will eStatements be sent to my email ID?
eStatements will be sent to you on a monthly basis.
- Q: Why would I want to receive an estatement?
eStatements arrive sooner than a paper statement. They cut down the amount of paperwork you have to manage because you can store copies on your PC. They reduce the amount of mail you'll receive. They will also save trees as more members sign up for eStatements.
- Q: Do I need to install any application on my computer to view my eStatements?
eStatements delivered through email are compiled in PDF format. To view a PDF document you are required to install Adobe Acrobat Reader (which is a free application) on your computer.
If you don't have Acrobat Reader and would like to install it now, please visit http://www.adobe.com/.
- Q: Can my estatement information be exported to other programs?
No, estatements cannot be saved as a text file and imported into Microsoft Word or any other text program. eStatements can only be saved as PDF files.
- Q: Is there a security code required for accessing the estatements?
Yes, you eStatement is a password protected file. The password logic will be provided to you.